Gridiron Press Kit
By: 1336 Studios on November 1, 2019
****Work In Progress****
Welcome to the Gridiron Press page. Here you should find any info you might need to post articles or get more informed about Gridiron. If you need any additional information posted to this page or would like anything provided in a different format let us know and we’ll make it available.
- Developer: 1336 Studios; Based in Apex, North Carolina
- Release Date: Summer 2020
- Platforms: PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One
- Website: https://gridironthegame.com
- Price: Free to play
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: TBD
- ESRB: TBD
- Full Size: TBD
- Press Contact: [email protected]
- Social Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Youtube, Instagram
Gridiron is the next generation of sports games. The first fully multiplayer american football game that features teams of up to 11 vs 11. Designed with eSports and competitive play in mind, gridiron features skill based intense action that rewards execution, aim and strategy above anything else!
- Balanced gameplay that centers on a players individual skill and rewards teamwork
- Online matchmaking with party support
- Stats, ranks, replays and an in depth training mode
- Competitive seasons complete with end of season rewards
- Absolutely NO pay to win mechanics or pay walled advantages.
- Variable team sizes depending on game mode (Casual 7vs7 – Competitive 7vs7 and 11vs11)
- Beautifully inspired sci-fi environments and characters
- Physics based gameplay that is intuitive, easy to pick up, and tough to master
- Five different characters, each with their own unique identity, strengths, and backstory
- Customize your favorite Champion’s look through rewards and achievements
- Personalize your experience and controls down to the camera angle FOV and view distance
- Create your own custom plays and playbooks
1336 Studios’(thirteen thirty-six studios) is a small studio based out of Raleigh, NC founded by an ex professional gamer and a serial entrepreneur.
Our mission is to create games with well designed competitive gameplay that appeals to a broad audience.